Shower projectPosted: February 6, 2013
I replaced a shower head this morning. I know this isn’t really a big deal, but it is a big deal for me and here is why:
1. It only required one trip to the hardware store.
2. I actually bought the correct part.
3. I had the correct tools and was able to find them.
4. I didn’t break the part, the part I was screwing it onto, or the tub.
5. It actually works, you can see it!
P.S. The last time I installed a shower head, I over tightened and broke two, not one, but two, chrome colored plastic pieces. AAAARRRGH.