I replaced a shower head this morning. I know this isn’t really a big deal, but it is a big deal for me and here is why:
1. It only required one trip to the hardware store.
2. I actually bought the correct part.
3. I had the correct tools and was able to find them.
4. I didn’t break the part, the part I was screwing it onto, or the tub.
5. It actually works, you can see it!
P.S. The last time I installed a shower head, I over tightened and broke two, not one, but two, chrome colored plastic pieces. AAAARRRGH.
Good job, I’m proud of you! We just saw Argo, whew that was really tense! The language was over the top but overall we enjoyed it. We leave for Florida next week and will be staying in Memphis on the way down to see Kelly. Love, Dad
ooh, I will have to see that one. Say Hi to Kelly and Enjoy the nice Florida Weather! Love you, Inga
So funny! Your new shower head looks perfect!